Thursday, July 14, 2016

So tired

I was up late watching a video on sewing clutch purses. So I slept late this morning. I got up at 9. I read papers that were stuck in our door outside, soaking up sunlight. I swept the foyer. I read e-mail while drinking water. I exercised and listened to an audio on the lymphatic system. Then I went to yoga. I was tired, and we practiced handstands, so my arms were all worn out. Myra said she’d go out in town with me when I walked to my massage. I came home for lunch. I had to refill a bunch of powdered containers so making breakfast took longer than usual. Also, I unloaded the dishwasher to get a bowl and spoon. I chewed one of my niacin tablets before eating breakfast. Then I sat down to read e-mail while eating. Linda came over to get plastic bags for the yard sale. I ran out of time reading, so I jumped into the shower. When I got out, I was sporting a full on flush from the niacin. I was red from head to toe. I filled the water containers and got dressed. Myra called to say she wasn’t coming. I hurried to massage, running in late. But I relaxed in the foot bath and later enjoyed the foot massage immensely. Afterward, I went straight home. I called Myra who said she would come over to help me price stuff for the yard sale. I watered my plants, and stretched out a package of terrace edging that Linda gave me. Myra called to say it was too late and she had to start supper. I worked on cutting a red handle from a plastic produce plate. It is to hold multiple grocery bags. I e-mailed Kelly to see if she needed bags for the yard sale. I cleared e-mail, then planted the lettuce. I did the Day 2 meditation. I continued reading e-mail, then ate a chicken leg. Then I did the Day 3 meditation to catch up. I laid down on the couch until Chris came home and ate his supper. Then we watched three episodes of Bones. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog and resist temptation to stay online.
* This is not my design. I saw a drawing on the internet. *

No comments: