Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Yoga is back on

I got to bed late because of looking at plus size ball gowns online. I wanted to see what styles looked good on those figures. I finally turned to Pinterest, thinking someone has already gathered the kind of photos I want. But it got late and I quit to go to bed. I had trouble sleeping, but there was no rls. Chris got up early to go running. I thought I had missed my alarm going off, but it was just really early. I did some mental programming. Chris came home, rested, and took a shower. I finally got up just as he was leaving. I grated some lemon peel into my lavender and peppermint oil mix. I blended all the food waste and poured it on the flowerbeds. The grass and sidewalks were wet. I counted 11 slugs in the beer for a total of 234. Sadly, I saw way too many non-slug bugs in beer as well. I drank my water as I jotted notes for my blog. I worked today’s puzzle while listening to a very interesting but long audio on light. He said to cover up inside and go naked outside. He also recommended that the best time to get sunlight in your eyes is 6 to 8am. Sunlight through windows doesn’t count. I made up a week’s worth of vitamins: many were low or empty. There must be a shipment outstanding. I finished the audio, grabbed my mat and went to yoga. We had a large class including kids. I walked back with Myra. Chris was eating lunch when I got home. There was a package from Swanson’s, but I still did not have everything. I added to the ones I had already made up. I made breakfast, and then Myra came by for tomato stakes. We looked at some of my plants, and she left. I ate breakfast while reading e-mail. I listened to another long audio. During it, I made mayonnaise. It did not work the first time so I made another batch, which did not work either. So I switched from the immersion blender to the Kitchen Aid blender. And voila, mayo. I put it in the fridge and cleaned up the oily utensils. I sent my weekly Facebook message reminder about QOV. I draped the sparkly fabrics on myself to see what they would look like in a dress. The dehumidifier quit when it got full. The humidity went from 75 when I turned it on this morning to 62. I put some cedarwood oil in the bug spray bottle and sprayed the tomatoes that have aphids. I noted that it was raining lightly again. I read e-mail. I took pics of the peplum top in the bathroom mirror to send to the instructor. I created a Pinterest board for dresses that might look good on short fat people, and filled it with images from Pinterest. I searched for over an hour. I ate leftovers for supper. Chris came home late because he had to meet someone at the airport. He made popcorn and we watched two episodes of Bones. He went to bed and I stayed up to blog, but instead got hooked on looking at dress designs on Pinterest. It is addictive (and almost midnight).

No comments: