Monday, March 27, 2017

Kimchi day

I got up about 8, seemingly long after I heard Chris leave for work. I had the usual Monday coffee morning. All the exercises and meditation and tapping gave me the energy to clean the bathrooms, and all the dishes in the sink.
Chris came home for lunch while I was cleaning the kitchen. I made him a loaf bread. I washed the remaining lip balm pots and filled them with balm. I saved 4 and put the rest in a baggie to be handed out.
I checked my phone and found that Dynee did not want me to help with her quilt this afternoon because her husband was home. I wondered if all husbands but mine were home today, and if anyone would want to go walking. Chris and I looked through some boxes to see if we had any checks left. Fortunately we did, but not by much. Chris went back to work. I wanted to avoid eating to allow my digestive tract to rest, but I was hungry. So I ate fruit because it was easy to digest. I checked e-mail, and looked for my Swansons order list. I found it but got sidetracked by articles online. I juiced a purple cabbage, twice, and drank it. I texted Terri to see if she wanted to go walking. She texted back that her husband was sick and she needed two cloves of garlic to make chicken soup. I packed the garlic, some Himalayan salt and the shoes that didn't fit in a bag. I walked up towards her house. She met me by the parking lot. I gave her two essential oil beads for her husband. Then I went to the bank. There was no line inside the bank so I exchanged the smaller bills for larger ones. Across the street from the bank was a new store called Dr. Juice. When I got home, I texted the picture to Terri. I put the purple cabbage pulp in some kimchi juice and left it to ferment.
Anna dropped off some cucumber kimchi on her way to Taekwando. I looked like the same one as at the cook-out yesterday. I tried to take a nap while sort of listening to a tapping audio. I was hoping to fall asleep when Chris came home from work. It seemed early since he was on time.
I spent time on Pinterest looking for a sewing project for the week. I saw the triangle bag and decided to make one. I figured I needed a purple and yellow one to go with my Easter dress. I moved the excess fabric from cutting room to sewing room and put it away. I pulled some purples and yellows, but the daylight had faded too much to get good matches.
I looked at fabric basket tutorials, taking notes on each one for later review. I ate an apple, and watched two episodes with Chris. He went to bed. I stayed up to blog and look for better baskets.

No comments: