Monday, September 14, 2020

A closet drinker

I woke up early, but stayed in bed late. I got up at 8. I started with supplements, and swished for 20 minutes. I cleaned the filter on the Hoover, then swept the carpeted areas, but the machine did not pick up all the white specks like it should have. I trimmed the grass that was growing in with Chris' cacti. I pulled some masculine fabrics from the fabric closet.
I checked e-mail and submitted a Swanson's order that I thought I had done three days ago. I put the charcoal packs outside to sit in the sun. I cleaned up 3 or 4 gopher mounds, one of which is the repeating mound. The banana peel I shoved down the hole yesterday was buried in the pile. I used today's banana peel in several places. I did something on the computer until breakfast time. Then I made and ate breakfast. I watched a video but I can't remember what it was. I played songs from Phantom of the Opera and sang along. I put on my bathing suit and laid in the sun, reading.
I finished the masks from Saturday and made two more. I took a pic and sent it to Cherry. I pulled out some leftovers for supper. Chris came home from work and made his own supper. I looked up the Tooele quilt guild online to see where they meet and decide if it is worth an hour's drive each way to go tomorrow.
I went for a long walk. I went down to the community garden to see if there was room for the irises that were left behind. I continued my walk around by the school and met a man sweeping his sidewalk. I came around by the post office and then up the back way. I choose two smooth stones from around a tree, and headed home. Then it was time to watch TV. We watched two episodes of Away. Then we searched the house for my 16 oz drinking cup. I finally found it in the fabric closet. Then I sat down at my laptop to type up my blog so I can get ready for bed.

No comments: