Saturday, September 26, 2020

Another no-show

I got up at 9,. I started my supplement routine right away, then brushed my teeth. There was a DVD of Insomnia in my laptop so I watched it. I didn't realize it had Robin Williams in it. It also had Hillary Swank, who was in Away, the series about the mission to Mars.
Then I listened to an interview with Dr. Andrew Kaufmann. He said that the PCR test is unreliable for many reasons, one is that each region is using their own DNA primer (which is what the PCR test is supposed to find and make copies of). One primer is found on the human chromosome 8., so everyone tests positive for that one.
At 11:30 I made and ate breakfast. Then I threw together some projects and fabric for the lady who wanted to learn more about sewing. William called and I talked to him for a few minutes while Chris put my sewing machine in my car. I drove to the pavilion, but did not set up. Johnnie joined me as I was unpacking my trunk. We talked for 90 minutes or so. She shared her quilt pattern with me. Then she had to leave. I sat by myself for awhile, then I went to the post office to pick up two packages and found another of my envelopes marked for insufficient postage. Sigh. I went back to the pavilion and played with fabric squares. By 3:30 no one had shown up, so I packed up and went home. I was not a happy camper.
I put on old clothes and processed gopher mounds with a surprise inside (gum). I also used the coffee grounds that Chris left for me. Then I came in to rest and check e-mail. For supper I ate some roast, rice, and salsa. I also had a carrot with hummus. Afterward, I went for a short walk and came back with two smooth stones, a little bigger than a handful.
I ate frozen watermelon while reading e-mail and articles. I played solitaire while listening to the Corbett Report.
I made a magnesium drink and we watched multiple episodes of The Good Place, season 4, which just came out. So far it is better than season 3. Then I ate some gelatin, brushed my teeth and posted to my blog.
* This was the sunset yesterday. *

No comments: