Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Itching to stitch

My phone screen was dimmed all day, but at night, when I called up the app to play the sleep track, it was mighty bright. I tried not to look at it, and I got the wrong song. Still, it was relaxing so I listened, then unplugged the headphones at the end.

I woke up before Chris left for work, but did not get up unti the daylight came in. It was little before 7:30.

I brushed teeth, and swished twice. I made coffee. I did the special lymph-moving exercises but misplaced the drybrush. So no drybrushing. I laid on the inversion table for a few minutes to straighten out my neck.

I meditated and tapped for over an hour. I took special supplements (like Tudca), but didn't feel any different. I cleaned the kitchen while listening to a podcast about a woman who started companies to make sustainable products like Tushy and hemp toilet paper.

Chris came home for lunch and brought the two envelopes that I put in the mail yesterday. The post office wanted more postage. I finished the kichen, then cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed. I laid in the sun and read a book. I dug up gopher holes and put in coffee grounds and tea leaves. Then I took a shower and put on clean clothes.

I perused the map of this conclave, and decided on a path. I put extra postage on the envelopes, then went to the post office to drop them off. I walked the path as best I could remember, but later I realized I turned at the wrong place. I pulled thorns from my shoes, after walking behind the post office.

I cut and sewed 18 round 5 pieces to my 'quilt rows'. I laid down for 20 minutes to listen to the Rejuvenation track. I cut off a branch of aloe. I ate the gel and rubbed the skin on my dry, chapped hands. Chris came home and tuned into Michele role-playing on Youtube with the guys. I cut strips and made 9 four-patches. I made a pre-breakfast mix, and ate it. I refigured the dimensions of the quarter square triangle blocks. I made several sizes just to be sure. Then I cut the strips and got them ready to sew.

Michele had finished, so Chris wrapped up his game and called up Netflix. I made my magnesium drink (with water, not tea). I sat with Chris and we watched two episodes. Then he set his clothes out for tomorrow and I brushed my teeth and posted to my blog. As I finished up, the trumpeter played Taps, and it was time for bed.

* Fussy-cutting usually makes swiss cheese. How about a blue swiss? *

No comments: