Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Today on "Meet the gophers"...

I listened to the long track last night and unplugged the headphones when it was over. The battery did not run down like last night. I still got up before the alarm went off. When I got out of bed, I put on the Atlas, which is supposed to protect me from EMF's. Sounds crazy, but I no longer have the ringing in my ears.

I got started on the supplement routine early. I downloaded the Tapping Solution app to my phone. It was complicated. I considered buying their yearly plan, but I would never use it on my phone. I guess I am not an app person. I also downloaded the Twilight app. Again, so complicated, asking me questions I don't know the answer to. But now the light from the phone is more muted.

I finished the two masks, and put each one in an envelope. I read e-mail, then made and ate breakfast, a little early. I listened to an interview on ayurvedic eating for winter. Chris came home briefly to grab food to take back to the office for lunch. I put on my bathing suit and laid outside. I read a chapter of a book, then came in and changed into a shirt and pants. I sewed blocks and lstened to something. Then I discovered that the blocks were too small. So I had to re-cut to make new ones.

I found a map of the base. I decided to take walks with the goal of walking on every street here. I marked the roads I have walked on with a highlighter. I picked a route that would take me by the post office and over to the other side of the base, saving shorter walks for colder days. I put on shoes, then picked up the envelopes and headed out. I went by the post office, then to the commissary where I turned north. I saw the school and hit the post office again, checking our box. There was one packet and I carried it home.

I dug out gopher tunnels in the front yard. At one point, dirt came flying back out, and I knew I wasn't alone. But I shoveled it back in faster than he could throw it out. I took a break to eat an apple and some blackberries. Then I dug more mounds, including one in the back yard. I kept only 4 stones today.

I put some pork in the toaster oven to heat up. Johnnie called to tell me about the pronghorn down the street from me (and not far from her). I ate pork and a can of soup for supper but no fruit. Supposedly fruit has to be its own meal. Chris came home from work and made a burritto. I made diffuser and put a blend of sleep essential oils in it, leaving it in the bedroom.

I listened to the Huntsville church service while I sewed a new set of blocks and added them to the rows.

Finally, I made my evening drink, watching it turn from red to green as I added magnesium. I sat with Chris and we watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. Then I brushed my teeth and posted to my blog, so I could get ready for bed.

No comments: