Friday, November 6, 2020

Washing windows in the west

I got up before the alarm went off. I started my day in the usual ways. I listened to several Ben Greenfield podcasts while sewing. I took a pic of the quilt pieces lying arranged on the floor to send to Johnnie, and discovered that half of the last row was wrong. I ripped them off, turned them around and sewing them back on.

I made it to breakfast early. After eating, I listened to two tapping meditations on the Tapping Solutions app. Then I listened to the Highwire with Del Bigtree:

There was a lawsuit against Gavin Newsome, governor of CA, for overstepping his authority. The judge ruled in favor of the plaintiff. The FDA greenlighted Remdesivir even though a study showed it is no better than lethal doses of HCQ. Dr. Fauci says a vaccine will not stop transmission. Michael Yeadon ( an allergy and respiratory therapeutic expert and former science office with Pfizer) said the pandemic is over. Many people have t-cell immunity, and the PCR test is scientifically fraudulent. The amount of deaths is normal for this time of year. There was a clip of Toni Fauci saying that when you get to a cycle threshold of 35 or more, the chance of replication is miniscule. It's just dead nucleotides.

Because the windows are frosted with minerals from the sprinklers, I decided to clean them. But I couldn't get the screens out and the windows did not tilt in. I sent Johnnie a message asking how to do it and she said her husband did it. So I looked at videos on Youtube, then proceeded to remove the screens on one side of the house. The minerals were not coming off. I tried steel wool and that seemed to work. But it was late in the day and I wouldn't really know until tomorrow.

I heated supper in the toaster oven. I listened to the Rejuvenation track. I did some more sewing and then read e-mail until Chris came home.

He had a beer and some wine. He called Michele because she had called him. While talking, he walked into the den where I was, so I figured I was supposed to join the conversation. At first they talked about jobs, but then turned to politics. Chris became very talkative and went on for a long time. Finally I told him Michele needed to go to bed. Eventually he wrapped up the call. Then we went to the livingroom to watch TV, but it was late. I drank tea with magnesium in it and he drank triple sec. In the middle of the episode, he paused it and started talking about his feelings for me. It was very nice, but again, it went on and on and on. I was so tired, and it was after midnight, so I said I needed to sleep. I didn't even post to my blog. I just did a few stretches, called up the sleep track, and hit the hay.

No comments: