Friday, November 6, 2020

Shopping in Salt Lake City

I didn't get much sleep last night, partly from going to bed so late and partly from hot flashes. When my alarm rang, I discovered Chris had already gotten up, and was playing his game.

I got my day started with supplements, taking the last of the molecular hydrogen. In between supplements, I looked for the template for the next piece of the quilt. I looked all over. I made a quart of tea. I wrote up my blog notes and posted a screen pic with it. Then I restarted Waterfox and it worked so much better. I posted a reminder to the Dugway page for the sewing class tomorrow. I moved the sleep track to the mp3 headphones so I wouldn't have to use my phone to play it at night.

After breakfast, I looked for the magnets for the sewing project tomorrow. They should have been in my sewing case, but for some reason they were not. I looked everywhere I thought they could be. My current thought is that they are stuck to something metal, and that is scary in a house full of computerized devices.

When Chris was ready, I put on shoes and we went through Toole to SLC to the Asian market for kimchi and kimbap. I got a few other things as well. We shared two packages of kimbap on the way back to Tooele. We shopped at Luckey's first, then Melanie's. But she did not have molecular hydrogen. Then I went to Joanns to look for magnets. I found some but not the kind I thought would work best. Then we went to Macey's for the rest of the items on our list.

On the way home, I nearly fell asleep listening to the book on CD. When we arrived, I helped carry the food inside. It was already dark out. I laid in the recliner, but sadly couldn't fall asleep. I put a bowl of pork and soup in a bowl in the toaster oven. I ate some seed crackers with salsa. That was pretty good. I ate supper, and checked e-mail. The unread count is now over 1000. I deleted a bunch, then listened to some tapping audios while ironing the next fabric to be cut for the quilt.

When Chris was done gaming with the Friday night folks, he let me know that he was ready to watch TV. I was in the middle of an audio, but I paused it and made a magnesium tea. We finished the episode from last night and watched one more. Then I wrote my blog post for today, and listened to the wind howl. I wonder how much of that wind speed is due to the houses that were demolished recently.

* We bought some tuna steaks at the Asian market. But what is that in the foreground? *

No comments: