Friday, November 13, 2020

Supplements vs the book

The mp3 player did not run out of energy last night so I had to stop it after a while and take them off. I guess I fell asleep after that. I woke up to Chris getting ready for work. I stayed in bed until my alarm rang. As usual, I wasn't feeling all that energetic.

I plugged in the router and started my routine. I sat by the HappyLight and read a book and did not stop when the timer went off. I finished the book. I was out of supplements for breakfast on throughout the day, so I got out my boxes and parsed out what I needed for the next two weeks. I listened to interviews while I filled the little bottles and boxes. Several things were running out, so I placed an order for more.

I checked e-mail and tapped for anxiety over choosing and buying cryptocurrency. So many new things to learn about it first. I went through my blog files to see if I had any notes from the Money Revealed summit. Nope.

I saw a meme that said “I literally wrote a book to warn you guys. (signed) George Orwell”. Ha, ha. I listened to Christine Schaffner talk about a lung detox program. I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. I put on headphones and watched The Highwire with Del Bigtree. He interviewed Jeffery Jaxen about the comparison of life-years-lost due to Covid infection vs. the lockdowns. The lockdowns are winning. He also talked about Pfizer's 90% effective vaccine. It seems they had a group of 43,538 volunteers who each got either the vaccine or the placebo. Only 94 people got sick during the trial (0.2%). 10% of the 94 had been vaccinated and 90% hadn't. It's like in an election: if only 0.2% of the vote had come in, could the winner be declared?

I dressed warmly and took a long walk around the neighborhood. I got to cross a lot of streets off the map. While I was walking, it occurred to me that I hadn't seen any vitamin D3 in my supplement box. I don't know how I could overlook running out of something so important. When I got home, I looked for the bottle of D# but could not find it anywhere. I had some low-powered D3 so I took 10 of those.

I pulled out the piano bench and played Christmas songs. Chris had asked me if I would play for a Christmas party and I wanted to see how well I could do. My left hand had forgotten how to do chords in inversion. I decided it was not good enough for public appearances.

My eyes hurt so I did not get back on the computer. I pinned each center seam on the quilt a little tighter. That seemed to help it lay flat. I auditioned centers for the circle, and decided I didn't like the circle. It''s too busy. I took the terrahydrite, which is taken half an hour before mealtimes. I relaxed in the recliner, listening to a Dennis Prager video.

Chris came home from work. I was not expecting him because there is Mass on Thursday night. When the timer went off, I put a can of soup in a bowl with a packet of salmon. Chris came in the kitchen and said he was skipping Mass to cook me supper. Oh. I ate my bowl of supper and went back to the recliner until Chris cooked fish, rice, a mix of peppers and onion, and a topping of yogurt and lemon. There was enough fish for both of us, but he just made a burritto for himself.

After eating, I thought a lot about the quilt and decided to do the last row of triangles in red. I used a leftover strip and traced 18 little pieces. I put supper away, then I heated some water for tea. We sat and watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie, starting season 3. I brushed and swished and wrote up my blog post for today before I forgot what happened.

* They figured it the wrong way. *

No comments: