Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Making ends meet

mp3 player last night and fell sleep. When I woke, the player was silent and I wondered if it ran down the battery.

I woke up with Chris beside me, since this is a federal holiday he didn't go to work. We stayed in bed late, then he got up to play his game. It kept him occupied for hours while I had my Wednesday coffee morning. My back was bothering me a little so I modified some of my exercises. I found my drybrush and used it. I made coffee and put on my set of CD's and let the music play while I tapped and meditated.

When I was done, I started cleaning. I did both bathrooms and the kitchen. I left the toilet bowls to soak, then went back with steel wool to attack the water line. But for some reason, that turned the bowl blue under the line, and the line remained. Oops.

I mopped the kitchen floor, then took a shower and got dressed. I checked e-mail, reading some and deleting others. I put on a coat and took a walk. I went down by Chris' office and back. It was cold but not too bad. The mountains were nice, but there is always something in the way of a nice pic.

When I got back, I watched a video on digestive enzymes. He said you should take both pancreatic and brushborder enzymes for SIBO. He was advocating for his product Holozymes and offered a discount on the first order. So I ordered one bottle. I also ordered a piece of fabric from a quilt shop that sent me a birthday coupon. Then I sat with a heating pad and the HappyLight, while reading a book.

I made breakfast for supper. I played interviews and sewed. At 6 I put on the 'live training' for cryptocurrency. The two men spoke for over two hours before revealing their top pick - something called Dash. It is a count-down crypto and will take off on May 15th. Although it was mostly hype, it wasn't a total waste of time because I finished sewing my quilt into a circle. Sadly it was not so flat in the center. But I'll figure something how when I decide what color the last set of pieces should be and the circle.

We watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. I drank a big thing of coconut water and took 6 magnesium capsules. I looked up some of the characters on the show. Then I buckled down to the task of writing up my day.

* My circle may be grounded, but it needs to find it's center. *

No comments: