Friday, November 20, 2020

Discussing science

I used the mp3 headphones last night, but got tired of them after awhile and took them off. I woke up in the morning hearing the house across the street being torn down. I started taking supplements, then brushed with the new paste.

I looked out the sewing room window and saw the house was almost half gone. No one was watering to keep the dust down.

I told Chris and he took pics, then called someone to report it but no one answered.

I checked e-mail and found some from Kurt. I wrote a response and fact-checked it before sending. Chris and I had a long discussion, starting with smoke. He was getting frustrated so I tried to disengage, but he said that was worse. So I listened, got tired, and then tried to disengage again. But I guess he was on a roll.

Finally he went back to his game and I made and ate breakfast. He showered and dressed. Then we got the grocery list and cooler and headed for Tooele.

He initiated a discussion of the PCR test on the way to Tooele, and I told him what I knew about it. We stopped at Luckey's, then went to Melanie's. I ran into Joanns and got some beads for a project. Then we went to Macey's. I hit the $store for some large snowflakes. Then on the way back, we went to WalGreens where I bought a thumb drive. I asked about printing images really big and the man said the largest they could do was 24 by 36.

We listened to the book on CD on the way home. We stopped by the post office, but there were no packages for us. When we got to our house, we saw that there was no house across the street. It had gone down faster than any other house. If they didn't bother to spray down the dust, did they cut other corners as well? Just a thought since Friday's are a day off for the regular people here.

We unpacked the groceries. Chris put fish in the oven to bake. William called to tell me about Faye's new van. I checked e-mail, then had supper. I made a paper flower and watched bitcoin videos. I tried to find a company that would print a lifesize version of the antelope that run around here. Before it got too late, I made my evening drink and we watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. Then I brushed my teeth, and wrote up my blog post for the day.

* The house formerly known as 'across the street' *

No comments: