Monday, November 9, 2020

The clouds were low over the hills of snow

Last night I wore the Mp3 headphones. I don't think I fell asleep because I remember taking them off. In the morning, I woke up before the trumpet played. I heard Chris take a shower and get dressed. Then he went to work.

It was a snowy morning, but the mountain pass must have been clear enough for folks to come to work. I took supplements and read e-mail. I ordered origami paper and supplements. I read with the HappyLight for 20 minutes. I did a few tapping videos.

At 11, I made breakfast. The sun finally came out and the snow started to melt. I could see the new gopher mounds. Sigh. But it was too cold to go after them. I listened to podcasts by Ben Greenfield and Brian Rose. Brian Rose had a guest who is a financial expert (they both are). His guest recommended buying Ethereum, which is a kind of cryptocurrency - a rival to bitcoin (I think).

I sewed quilt pieces together and listened. Around 4:30 I dressed up warmly and took a walk. I could see the clouds were low over the mountains, so when I got back, I grabbed my camera and took pics of the mountains white with snow. Then I retreated to the house and sewed while supper heated in the toaster oven.

I ate soup, pork and half a sweet potato for supper. Chris came home, and continued his game. I meditated with the heating pad on my lap. Chris added water to the apple crisp and put it in the oven to bake a little more since the apples were still too crisp.

At 8:30, we watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. I took magnesium capsules instead of a tall drink with powder. Maybe with less water, I can get to sleep faster. I brushed my teeth and swished while writing my blog post.

* The pics I take don't do the mountains justice. *

No comments: