Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Starting the next batch of LAB

Tuesday

Till it warmed up outside, I sewed binding onto my handbag. The sides were fraying out, but the binding took care of it. Then I watered the plants at home. I called the post office, but no one had turned keys in to them. I read e-mail while looking for the next thing (i.e. got sidetracked).

I washed half a cup of rice for making another batch of LAB. I put out gopher stakes. These are louder than the others. I watered holes and killed a gopher who climbed out of one. I went to the garden. I put netting on the peppers, because there were so many little peppers dotting the ground. I don't know what's getting after them. I repaired a leak in one of the lines. I pulled some weeds and found radishes growing.

I made breakfast and ate it. Saronna messaged me that her kids were asleep and she didn't want to wake them up, so no playing today. I sat in the sun for a bit, then read e-mail. I stopped at Michelles house to pick up the freeze-dried herbs and dropped off a game. I went walking at the gym with Tonja. I came home, read more and had some steak for supper.

I listened to a podcast: it was discovered that airplanes are essentially hyperbaric oxygen chambers and could be used to help oxygenate blood of Covid patients, but Fauci and others hid that information. 90% of world's health problems can be solved or attenuated with a pressure vessel.

As I listened, I collated sewing photos to help me pick the next sewing project. Then I posted to my blog, and made tea. We watched 3 episodes of Cheers. I went back to reading on the internet, then went to bed.

No comments: