Friday, December 30, 2022

Molecular hydrogen and kombucha

Thursday

I got up around 8, having slept ok after having gotten up twice to pee. I brushed and swished. I read e-mail. I posted the dryer for sale to the Dugway Facebook page. I placed a Swanson's order, then realized I didn't get the deal they promised. So I tried to 'chat' and retract the order. But there wasn't enough time.

At 10 I put on my boots and went to the dirty house. I felt like Mr. Rogers taking off my boots and putting on my cleaning shoes. I could not find my little ladder so I used Jamie's ladder to finish scrubbing the ceiling and walls up to the outlet in the livingroom.

Then I went upstairs to work on one of the bedrooms. Jamie arrived and called out to me. So I went down to greet her. I gave her a lip balm and a solar flashlight keychain. Then we talked for some time. We worked a little on the bedroom. I did the closet while she did the window. She told me that the head of Housing said to leave the tub alone since it flooded the utility room and ran into the garage.

At noon I prepared to leave. We went through the garage and there were things we had to talk about the disposition of. We looked through the stuff left behind. Certain things she was very interested in having, so I said ok. There was a large chitboard covered in squares of carpet. Neither of us could figure out what it was for. There was a brand new pair of boots. She thought of throwing them out because they had been in the house, but I took them home to clean up.

I went home and Chris helped me unload some stuff from the car. Chris had taken the afternoon off again. I took off my boots and made breakfast. I watched The Highwire. Then at 3:30 I went to the gym to meet Michelle and Diane. Michelle brought me a bottle of water from her new filter device. This time we walked outside. It was pretty cold, but not windy. We chatted all the way and for half an hour afterward. I drank all of the water and it was excellent!

When I got home, I found a Facebook message from someone who wanted the dryer. I sent him a message and we agreed to meet tomorrow at the dirty house. I cleaned up the men's pair of boots, then went to the swap shop to deliver them and the three pairs of black pants which were not black enough for Chris' suit jacket. I stayed to talk to Tonja who said it was slow today. She said she had a snake to try on the washer that won't drain, Then a handful of people came in to look around. So I wished them well and went home.

Chris made soup and baked potatoes and choriso. I ate a bowl of soup with potatoes in it. I tried putting a hydrogen tablet in a bottle of kombucha to dissolve, and found out it is very much like mentos in coke. Don't try it unless you want to shampoo your carpet afterward.

I listened to several podcasts, then worked on my blog. I practiced my trombone. We watched Enola Holmes, on Netflix. It was an excellent movie. Then I took some melatonin and got on my laptop for awhile, then went to bed, with Chris.

No comments: