Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Little Drummer Girl

Tuesday

I got up around 8, not having slept well. My tummy had not been happy. I brushed and swished. I checked e-mail.

I went to the dirty house to clean for a little over 2 hours. I scrubbed parts of the kitchen ceiling and some baseboards, and the vertical blinds. I looked inside the patio box for plant pots but did not find the terracotta one I needed. Good news, the dirty house is now looking more like a normal house where the resident recently moved.

I got home around 12:30. Chris was having lunch. I made breakfast. His zipper pull broke and he asked me to put a paper clip on it. So I did, but it wouldn't stay hidden. He went back to work.

At 2 I put on my boots and went to Saronna's house with my trombone. Her kids were home from school. Her daughter got a special drum for Christmas. So she played with us as we did songs like Suzy Snowflake, Little Drummer Boy, and Do you hear what I hear?

I went home with just time to put my trombone up and get the diffuser to give back to Michelle. Then I went to the gym. Diane and Tonja were there, but Michelle was not. Tonja brought a friend who was visiting her. We walked around the track for over half an hour. Then we all went our separate ways.

When I got home, I went back to reading e-mail. I ate the last of some fish and some beef from the fridge. I listened to a podcast, made a Swanson's order, and a Water and Wellness order. When all the holiday sales are over, I can go back to normal browsing.

I worked on my blog, then made seed crackers. When they were done, I made tea and read until Chris was ready. Then we watched two episodes of Jeannie. He went to bed on the couch and I stayed up to read, then went to bed.

No comments: