Thursday, December 29, 2022

Staying out of his way

Wednesday

I got up around 7:30, having slept just ok and woken early. I brushed and swished. I made coffee and did my special exercises. I watered the plants and changed the water for the rootings. I tapped and meditated. Then I cleaned the bathrooms.

As I was washing dishes in the kitchen, Chris came home for lunch. He said he took the rest of the day off and would try to stay out of my way. I vacuumed the house, then packed stuff for Michelle and Tonja. The seed crackers were still in the oven and not crisp, so I turned the oven to 170 and set the timer for Chris to take them out.

I went cleaning for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Mostly I worked on the vertical blinds, the walls and the livingroom floors. Michelle called and invited me to use the sauna with her. I stopped at Tonja's house to deliver a present, then went home for my sauna bag. It was not packed so I had to grab a suit and a towel.

Michelle was waiting at the gym. She talked to me while I did the leg and abs portion of the workout. After scrubbing ceilings and walls, I felt I had my arm workout already. Then we went in the sauna. We chatted and sweated. After almost an hour, we had enough, changed to regular clothes and went home.

At home, I listened to a podcast, and jotted notes. Jamie texted me a pic of a rat's nest that she found in the bathroom of the dirty house. I thought I had looked in that drawer, but apparently not. I told her I was almost jealous that she found all the 'treasures'.

After finishing the podcast and some Telegram messages, I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched TV. We finished season 3 of I Dream of Jeannie. I wonder what we'll watch tomorrow night?

Chris got on his laptop for awhile, then bedded down on the couch. I stayed up longer to read Telegram messages, then I went to bed, too.

No comments: