Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Tutoring

Monday

I got up around 8. I brushed and swished. I came out to the kitchen. Chris was on his work laptop even though the base opened two hours late because of the storm. Everything outside was covered in snow and ice. I added some essential oil to the diffuser. I think it helped Chris sleep last night. I watered the plants. I dealt with the dirty dishes in the sink. I cut strips of corrugated cardboard and coiled them in a tuna can. I put Crisco on top and put it in a pan of water to melt the Crisco into the cardboard.

Chris kept coughing up clumps to spit out so his congestion was breaking up. Michelle texted me asking me to go along with her to distribute gifts at headquarters. I said ok. I put on my boots and went out to brush snow off of the thermometer. Then I put some peanut butter in the outdoor mouse trap.

When she showed up, I got in her car and we went to the command building. We walked around leaving small gifts in people's offices. Mostly people were not in. Then she dropped me off at home. I spent the time till breakfast reading an interview with Senator Nicely about agricultural practices.

I poured off the juice from the grapefruit peels and put it in the fridge. I made breakfast and ate it at my computer. I read that vaccine tracking systems are not regulated by HPPA, so your information will be stored and shared, even if you opt out because there will be noted on your record that you opted out.

The man with the incredibly dirty house called just after 3. He wants to sign the house over to me tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to get a hold of Jamie, but I had to run over to the gym. I met Diane there and we walked awhile before Michelle joined us. After the walk, I went to Saronna's house to pick up Sophia.

We went to the company house, where we were greeted by two dead mice in a sticky trap. We cleaned all the expired food from the fridge. Then we sat down to study her math book. We went through the first three chapter tests. She had to be home by 6 and I had her there with a few minutes to spare.

I went home. I ate a persimmon that was finally ready. I made a salad while heating the dressing bottle in a pan of hot water. I also had some of the beef from last night, and carrots.

I listened to audios, and then worked on my blog. I played some on my trombone. I made tea and we watched several episodes of Jeannie. Chris went straight to bed and I stayed up to listened to interviews.

No comments: