Thursday, December 1, 2022

Starting a new decade

Wednesday

I got up about 8, not having slept well. But very few hot flashes, so idk. I brushed and swished and got the coffee started. I got out the box of detox supplements. Then I noticed a card on my laptop. It reminded me that today is my birthday. For the last year I have been saying to myself “still not 60”. Sigh, that's over now.

I turned on the music and went through the whole routine, including cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed dishes and vacuumed and mopped. Then I took a shower. I trimmed my wet hair as much as I could, then got Michele to do the very back.

I had time to read a little e-mail, and then Michele and I went to the gym to walk with the ladies. I gave Diane my leftover tulle for her project tomorrow. We walked the track for over half an hour. Diane went back to work, leaving me with the two Michele's. I took one home to get workout clothes and a bathing suit. When I got back, the other one was ready for a workout. So the three of us used the weight machines, then went in the sauna.

When Michele and I got home, she took a shower and did a load of laundry. I changed clothes and looked at videos of origami stars for my project tomorrow. It was hard to pick one.

Faye called to wish me a happy birthday and I had forgotten already. Jamie texted me needing to go to the swap shop for boxes. So after I hung up with Faye, I called her back, but there was no answer. Then Deb called to wish me a happy birthday. Jamie called again during that call. Sigh. Finally she texted to see if she could have the keys and I told her yes. When she came over, we chatted for a bit and I introduced her to my daughter.

After she left, I realized how late it was. I jotted notes for today and posted for yesterday. When Michele and John were done watching TV, Chris and I watched the 4 episode of Pickard. I stayed up a while later to clear out e-mail, then went to bed.

** Can't wait to try this **

No comments: