Tuesday, December 27, 2022

No pants for Chris

Monday

I got up around 8, having slept well, and then been awakened by Reveille. I brushed and swished. Chris watched movies on his laptop. He did not hear me when I got bundled up and headed out to the dirty house.

I spent 2 hours and 15 minutes cleaning in the kitchen. I scrubbed the windows and the ceiling and some cabinets and the freezer. But there is a lot more ceiling to go and I wished I had a real stepladder instead of a small kitchen one. The flies were landing on cabinets and cracks in the floor. So I wiped those again, even though they looked clean.

I went home for breakfast. I talked to Jamie. I opened two cards from the other day. One was from John's mom.

I went to Saronna's house to pick up her daughter for tutoring. I took her to the company house and we went through the bathrooms for stuff to throw out. I did some dusting. Then we worked on her chapter 5 test.

I returned her at 6 and went home. Chris cooked some steaks. I ate part of one with mushrooms, then made a salad. I listened to a podcast and pieced puzzles. I worked on my blog and made tea.

I practiced on trombone until Chris was ready to watch TV. We watched 3 episodes of Jeannie. Then we examined the three pairs of pants I got from the swap shop. But none of them matched the suit jacket, which was pin-striped. Seems like solid black pants would coordinate nicely. Sigh.

Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to a podcast. I took some activated charcoal and went to bed.

No comments: