Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Only on Dugway

Monday

I got up around 7:30. My ears were ringing more loudly than usual. I discovered that I hadn't turned my phone off overnight. I puttered in the kitchen. I put ingredients for the sleep cream in the hall bathroom for later.

I sat with my PEMF mat and Happylight. I alternated reading a book with listening to an episode of some documentary series that I haven't had time for all week. There were two bonus episodes with it, so that took all morning.

I made and ate breakfast. I ate fruit while watching podcasts. At 2, I went to an apartment at the owner's request. I had seen his apartment before. He did not ask for a re-quote. We talked about him moving out in January and signing it over to me. I threw leftover squash casserole in the compost, as well as a moldy batch of LAB. I went back to reading e-mail. A man called to ask me to help him box up his stuff. I went to the gym to walk with Michelle. I was trying to get a hold of Jamie and coordinate boxing. She had promised to help Heather. But in the end, she said she'd come tomorrow.

We went to the chapel. I unlocked the door so Michelle could put away ornament boxes. I ended up talking to Jamie and Heather in the street in front of the chapel. (Hey, it's Dugway) We were there long enough to have to stand and face the music for Retreat. Soon after that, we all went home. I made cheese squares, then went back to my laptop. I added movies to my Netflix queue. I listened to How to Talk to Your Legislators so they will Listen. Chris came home from work. I listened to a podcast on the future of humanity, according to the plans of the elites.

I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched an episode of Pickard and one of Jeannie. Then I went back to my laptop to listen to a set of interviews before getting ready for bed. For the sleep cream, I crushed the powder with the back of a spoon to make a finer powder. But when I put it on, it still felt like the consistency of facial scrub.

No comments: