Sunday, December 11, 2022

Seed crackers and more seed crackers

Saturday

I got up about 8, having slept ok. Chris wasn't feeling any better than yesterday. I puttered in the kitchen and watered the plants. I ironed fabrics from a while back. I watched sewing videos and took pics of those that might be good for sewing class.

I took a shower and got dressed. I made and ate breakfast, still watching those videos. I walked to the post office in my new boots. I got two packages and some envelops. When I got back, I took out the compost as well. I listened to a video on dental health. That prompted me to check out products with minerals and nanohydroxyapatite. After making some decisions, I placed an order.

I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. I couldn't find the cookie sheet, then remembered it was in the oven with most of the last batch of seed crackers. Sigh. While it baked, I made a salad, adding a few sprigs of plants in the house. I put some sage springs in water to root.

I watched videos and read Telegram messages. I wrote instructions for two of the sewing projects, and saved them in folder with their pics. I worked on my blog, then turned the oven back on to crisp up the seed crackers.

Chris was sleeping in the livingroom so I practiced in the guest room with the door closed. That didn't wake him so I checked to see if he was still breathing. Yes. After hearing him cough, I asked if he wanted to watch TV. We watched one episode of Jeannie. We made our bed, and then I made the guest bed.

Chris went back to sleep on the couch. I stayed up on my laptop until way too late, then put on some sleep cream and went to bed.

No comments: