Friday, June 9, 2023

Ah, watermelon!

Thursday

I got up before 8, having slept well. I took the flower essence drops, brushed my teeth, then made hydrogen water and took supplements. I watered plants outside and in. I planted some pea and corn and bean sprouts. I transplanted the tomato plant that was in the tower garden.

I wrote a check for a down payment on a cow. I threw out burner bowls that won't come clean. I took pic of the remaining sprouts for sharing. I checked Facebook messages, then parsed out supplements for the week.

I cleaned at Mike's house for 90 minutes, working in the dining room and putting vinegar-soaked paper towels in the toilets. Then I went home for breakfast and to watch The Highwire. I sat outside for a bit, but suddenly there was no sun. I went by the post office on my way to the school. I walked with Michelle who was on the phone most of the way. Then we stood by our cars and talked.

I went back to Mike's house for two hours. I took some of the clothes to the swap shop. Tonja was there, just closing up. Then I came home for supper. I made a salad, and listened to episode 10 from the inflammation summit.

I talked to Chris who was about to go to bed. I was looking for blueberries in the freezer and found a large baggie of watermelon! I ate frozen watermelon while working on my blog. I figured out from my blog that I worked 11.75 hours on Diane's house. I texted Jamie for her hours. When she responded, I worked out our hours and divided up the money to get an hourly rate. I wrote it all down and put her half of the cash in an envelop.

I read e-mail and watched a documentary. Then did my evening exercises, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

No comments: