Sunday, June 11, 2023

Chased out of the pool by the daily storm

Saturday

I got up around 7:30. I got ready for the day. I brushed and swished. I went to the company house to get the bedding in the washer. Only one bed was stripped. I stripped the other two and washed all the sheets together.

When I got home, I watered outdoor plants. Then Chris gave me a massage. We talked about political issues for a bit, then he took his shower and I took mine. When I'd gotten dressed, I went to the company house to throw the sheets in the dryer and put the pillowcases and towels in the washer.

From there, I went to Mike's for 90 minutes, washing windows and dusting blinds, and some vacuuming. Then I went back to the company house. The washer wasn't done yet, so I spent 25min dressing two of the beds and dusting. One sheet was stained, so I brought it home to work on.

It was almost 1 when I got back. I put Oxyclean on the stain, then made and ate breakfast. I also perused e-mail. At three I went out looking for yard sales. Most were closed but Heather still had hers up. She introduced me to her mom and we chatted for some time. Then I went to the company house. I made the last bed and cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen and vacuumed the floors. Then I went to Mike's house to drop off the mop. But as long as I was there, I finished off two bedrooms and did some work in the master.

I went home and the house was empty. I read some e-mail and listened to a poscast on precious metals. I texted Michelle and agreed to meet her at the pool. So I finished my apple and put on my bathing suit. I drove to the gym and she and Casey pulled in beside me. We went to the pool, and I took a quick cold shower to get wet before entering. The pool was warm! I swam around in the shallows talking to Michelle who perched on the edge. Later Heather joined us. Then the sky got dark and it started to rain so we got out, dried off a little and went home.

I started to text Chris to see where he was, when he came through the front door. He had two chicken dinners from an impromptu barbecue he went to. He was full, but I ate most of one of the dinners after taking a shower to get the chlorine off. Then I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of SG1. Then we made up the bed with clean sheets. Chris went to bed right away and I stayed up a little longer.

No comments: