Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Finishing up Diane's house

Monday

I got up around 7:30. Chris had already left. I did the usual first things. Sprouts are doing well. I watered the plants outside, finding out that I had forgotten to turn the hose off yesterday. The beds weren't flooded so all that water must have gone down a gopher hole. There were other holes I couldn't reach because my hoses weren't long enough.

I went to the library to drop off a DVD. I went to Diane's house to clean for 2 hours. I did the walls and baseboards and some vacuuming. I dropped my insulated box off at Mike's house and went home for breakfast.

I had a nice long breakfast while reading e-mail. I put a bandaid on my finger. Jamie came over for a contract. At 1:30 I went to get the mail, then over to Diane's house to finish vacuuming and mopping. It was hard on my back. I took most of my cleaning supplies home. Around 3, I went to Mike's house and put the condiments in the box and took them to Saronna. She gave me a flyer invitation to a birthday party in a couple weeks.

I went to the school and met Tonja. We walked towards Michelle's house and picked her up, so to speak. Then we walked around and back to Jenni's house and picked her up. We then walked up 5th street and down towards the gym. Michelle got a call and had to leave. The rest of us proceeded around and back to Jenni's house. I chatted with Tonja, then she and Jenni went to the gym to buy pool memberships.

I went home to rehydrate and rest my feet. They felt abused. Then I remembered Housing and went there to schedule an inspection for Diane's house and to get more cleaning contracts. I spent the rest of the afternoon at home on the internet.

Jenni was going to do water aerobics at 6:30, but there were raindrops and I didn't want to go anyway. So I stayed home. I emptied the three pots of dirt from my trunk to the compost pile. I jotted notes for my blog. I submitted my cleaning hours for May. I watched episode 9 from the Inflammation summit. I went to bed around 11.

No comments: