Thursday, June 8, 2023

Shampooing carpet is tiring!

Wednesday

I got up before my alarm went off. I turned on the CD player, then did my special exercises and drybrushing. I meditated and tapped and detoxed. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, and washed dishes. I vacuumed, then took a shower.

I went to Diane's house for the final inspection. Then I went by the swap shop to drop off a vacuum wand and the post office for mail. Chris called to say hi before going to supper. I shampooed carpets all over the house. I took a whack at the upholstery on the couch. But it didn't seem to do much. I scrubbed sets of burner bowls that had been soaking in ammonia water for almost a week. The range filters were in there too, and released lots of grease.

I mowed enough of the front, side and back yards to say I did something so we won't get cited for grass that's too high. I was exhausted so I put an ice pack on my back and worked on my blog. I strapped on the freezy pack from Mike's freezer.

Around 8:45 Saronna and the kids came by to give me my Chillow back and offer me one of Randy's new chillows because the cap came off of mine. I thanked her but said I would just glue it shut. We chatted for a moment and she took the girls home.

I listened to an interview until time to go to bed. I miss SG1.

No comments: