Wednesday, June 14, 2023

New and improved cashew ice cream

Tuesday

I got up before 7:30, at the urgent call of Mother Nature. It was an overcast cool morning. I got ready for the day. I looked up Claudia Black who was in SG1 last night. I posted to Facebook looking for other musicians. I sewed a flap into my pocket necklace so the cards wouldn't fall out in my purse.

I had stuff to do outside, but there was no sun. So I went cleaning at Mike's from 10:30 to 12:30. During that time, I talked to Logan and then to Jamie. She brought me a gallon of cleaning vinegar to replace the one I gave her.

I came home for breakfast. Chris never came home for lunch. After eating, I went to Saronna's house to play music. Her kids tried to amuse themselves while we played, but there were plenty of interruptions. Then they were off to the pool.

I went home to get a letter ready for the mail. I dropped it at the post office, then went walking with Jenni and Tonja. Afterward, I attached Diane's hose to the spigot near my garden. It leaked like crazy, but enough water came from the nozzle that I could drench the planted parts. Then I went home and watered plants out front and in back.

I read e-mail, trying to catch up. I followed some tapping videos. Chris came home and made supper. I ate a salad with two hardboiled eggs. Then I took the 'ice cream' from the fridge. It was the perfect consistency for scooping. I chopped up cashews and blended them with two dates. Then I mixed that into the ice cream with a thawed banana. I also added cinnamon and vanilla and some coconut cream. I poured it back in the container to firm up.

I worked on my blog. I made tea. We watched two episodes of SG1. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to finish a podcast.

No comments: