Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Signing for another house

Tuesday

I got up around 8, wondering why I never heard Reveille and the air purifier hadn't shut off yet. I took drops, brushed, watered plants and sprouts. I filled out a cleaning contract, then read e-mail.

At 10 I went to 60B. There was stuff out front and a mattress inside. I think the inspectors were telling the man that he couldn't just leave the stuff. But I told him that Jamie would take it to the swap shop. He was relieved. We all signed the papers and he took off. I called Jamie to come get the stuff. Then I took the vacuum he left and walked to my car.

I went to Diane's house to get my cleaning supplies, then I went to Mike's house to drop off some supplies. CJ called to say she was coming by with eggs so I went home. The eggs were already there so I didn't get to pay her. Then I went to the post office for mail, then dropped off some keys with Michelle. I went back to Mike's house and cleaned the fridge. After noon, I went home to make and eat breakfast. I also had pistachios and fruit and sunflower sprouts. Jamie called, so I ran down and opened the swap shop so she could drop off the stuff from the man's house this morning.

I went home to finish eating and checking e-mail. It rained something fierce, then stopped, then rained again. After the second rain, I put my trombone in the car and went to Saronna's house. We played off and on since her kids needed her attention for this and that.

When I left, I went to Mike's house and cleaned and sorted stuff until almost 7. While there, William called to ask if I had gotten a check for selling my part of Dad's house. Nope. But when I got home, an envelop was waiting for me. So I called him back. He put the call on speakerphone and I talked with Karen who said the atny made a mistake in the amount. He divided by 4 instead of 3.

I jotted notes for my blog before I forgot what happened earlier. I made a salad for supper. Karen called to say the attny felt terrible and was going to fix his mistake. Later Faye called to tell me the same thing. I listened to a few interviews and then the episode 9 of the inflammation summit.

No comments: