Thursday, July 6, 2023

A surprise for the colonel

Wednesday

I got up about 8 and started meditation morning. I paused it to fertilize the plants. I also interspersed it with doses of MMS. I exercised, meditated, then cleaned the bathrooms. The house didn't need vacuuming since I did that on Sunday. I checked e-mail and Facebook messages, hoping to hear from the colonel's wife.

I went up the hill to retrieve the Amazon package that has apparently been at the chaplain's house for months. I saw a work truck outside the colonel's house and the garage door was open. So I texted Deb to see if we could get in and make the display. While waiting for a reply, I went to Michelle's house for the liquid chalk markers.

Then I got a text for the quote. So I went over to look around her house. It seemed large, but fairly clean. We chatted for a bit, then I went home for the last dose of MMS. I texted the colonel's wife but she did not reply. So I thought they were gone. I called Deb to meet me up there. I got there first and the work truck was gone and the couple was unloading groceries. So I stopped to talk and then introduced Deb. We chatted as they put food away.

I asked them to leave the door open and they did. Deb and I got the markers and went in. She drew her design in pencil, then we both colored in the lines. We discovered that liquid chalk markers drip. We had to wipe up the floor several times. Just as we finished, Michelle arrived from out of state. She drew in some lady bugs so she could participate in what she started. (it was all her idea)

Finally I got to go home. I told Chris what we did. Jamie called to catch me up on her life and a new quote she wanted input on. I ate some sprouts. After that, I checked Facebook to get Bryan's address to forward the package. Then I worked on my blog while fielding texts from Michelle.

I made tea and we watched the last two episodes of SG1. Just when it seemed like the crew was going to die of old age on a space ship in a time bubble, Col Carter figures out how to go back in time and avoid the bubble, not get blown up, and … I fell asleep. Chris loaded the first episode of Andromeda and went to bed. I stayed up to read e-mail.

* This is what Deb and I made. Michelle is adding ladybugs. *

No comments: