Saturday, July 1, 2023

Game night with the cat

Friday

I got up around 8, hearing the alarm. I did the usual first-of-the-day things. I watered the plants indoor and out. I checked e-mail. Chris went to the office. I looked at instructions for windsocks online.

Then I searched through all my craft stuff for white paint, stencils, and felt. It made a mess. I laughed that one day Michele will be going through all this stuff after my death and probably saying bad words. I finally stitched a star onto the pant leg by hand. I added wire at the top, then sewed on the strips one at a time.

I needed string, so I put it on the list. I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home from the office. I wrote a grocery list. It was after 1:30 when we headed out. We stopped at post office for a package, but it wasn't my laptop:( We went to Tooele, shopped at Luckeys, Melanie's, and Joann for fabric and paint. Then Chris went to Macey's while I went to Great Clips for a haircut. Afterward we stopped at the bank to cash a check. We went back to base, but did not stop at the commissary.

We unpacked groceries. Chris got the SS drive from my laptop into the enclosure and connected it to his laptop. I was able to pull some info off. I created an invoice for cleaning the company house in June and mailed it.

He made supper while I looked up the next few steps of the game DIG. After eating, I went to the garden to water. Then I stopped at Tim's house to see if he had left stuff in the fridge, but the inner door to the garage was locked and I didn't have the key.

I went home for the big water container and a bottle of tea. I went to Michelle's house and let myself in. I talked to the cat while filling the water container. Then I turned on the TV and keyboard and mouse. But the batteries went bad in the keyboard so I replaced them. Then I played the game for several hours as I drank the tea. The cat eventually sat by me. I got past what I had info for in the game, and then around 11 ran out of ideas of what to do next. So I turned everything off and carried the water out and went home.

Chris was already in bed. I took some activated charcoal, then jotted notes for my blog and went to bed.

No comments: