Thursday, July 27, 2023

Wednesday back pain


Wednesday

I slept in the same position all night. I could not roll to the right or left. I woke up with Chris' alarm at 4:30. I asked him to help me out of bed so I could use the bathroom and walk around. Then I laid down while he went running. After his shower, he got dressed and used the backboard to get me up again.

He helped me get the walker unfolded, then went to work. I walked around for a bit, then took MMS and started coffee morning. I had to make adaptations because sitting wasn't comfortable. I read outside for half an hour, finishing my book.

After a lot of tapping, I was able to clean the bathrooms and kitchen. I also washed dishes. I vacuumed and mopped the kitchen floor. At 2 I took the last dose of MMS and went to open the swap shop. But Jenni was already there with Tonja's keys. Lisa found a suitcase. We chatted. Men came to fix the AC. So we ladies left.

I went to Heather's house to clean for an hour. I did not do baseboards. Walls, doors and mopping floors. Then I met the ladies at the gym. We walked the track for over half an hour.

Then Michelle and Tonja went to get some fabric and a sewing machine while I waited at the chapel. It took a rather long time, so I trimmed the rose bush. And I waited some more. Tonja came back with the machine and boxes of fabric. We moved them into the chapel storage. We talked for a bit, sorry that she is moving soon.

I went home and got online. Chris did not come home for supper until after Mass. I ate some celery. I worked on my blog post. I made tea and we watched Andromeda. Later Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read e-mail.

 

No comments: