Friday, July 7, 2023

Starting Andromeda

Thursday

I got up at 8. I took the first supplements. I started going through a bag of stuff I brought from Tim's house. I had to look up Micellar Cleansing Water to see if the ingredients were safe. I decided it was not for me and put it in the swap shop pile. I watered the outdoor plants and fertilized some of them. I took the chaplain's package to the post office. They said they'd give it to the UPS man to deliver to the new address. Then I went to the library to return SG1 and sign up for the reading program. (I just wanted the t-shirt). She gave me a vaccum to fix. On the way home, I stopped at the garden to water and fertilize.

I made breakfast and watched The Highwire until Chris came home for lunch. He turned on the router and plugged me from the modem to the router. It took the desktop awhile to adjust and it never worked as well after that. Jamie stopped by for some advance cash.

Around 1:50, I took some cereals and stuff to the swap shop. ThenI went to see Saronna and play music. We might have done more talking than playing. I went home and tried to listen to more of The Highwire. It was so broken up that it was hard to understand.

Then I went to the school and met Michelle. We walked around the block, stopping to pick and eat mulberries. When we got back to my car, we returned a knife to the chapel. We talked for a bit, then went home before 5. I ate some leftovers for supper. Then I went to the library to drop off the Dyson. She seemed to like it. Then I went cleaning at Tim's house. I finished the stove and fridge, and worked on walls and cabinets. I tried out his Dyson. It was ok.

I went home, read e-mail, and worked on my blog post. I heated tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. We both stayed late. I read e-mail and took notes on a video.

No comments: