Thursday, July 13, 2023

Meeting the new couple



Wednesday

I got up around 7:30 to start the day. I felt well-rested but remembered tossing and turning. I got coffee started and took the first dose of MMS. I got dressed so I could water the outdoor plants. I blended up some banana peels as fertilizer. Then I watered the indoor plants.

I threw towels in the wash, along with a small blanket. I proceeded with exercises and brushing. I meditated and tapped. I cleaned the bathrooms and washed dishes in the kitchen. I had to set the clocks because we apparently lost power for 20 minutes. After cleaning the kitchen, I started vacuuming. When I put the towels in the dryer, I cleaned out the bleach port on the washing machine. I am not sure how it is supposed to work, but anything I put in there just stays in there and gets yucky over time. 

 I finished vacuuming. I tried to use the desktop computer to check e-mail, but it said Firefox was not responding. And yet, when I checked Task Manager, Firefox was using memory and CPU cycles. So it was doing something. I had to shut down about 4 iterations of firefox.exe before they all shut down.


I had to reboot the desktop computer and it wanted to update. So I jotted notes for my blog, then went back to use it. I deleted a bunch of e-mail. Then at 3:30 I went to the gym to meet the ladies. I chatted with Tom until I got tired of waiting. Then I went to the first weight room to use three machines. But after the first round, someone took over one of the machines. So after my shortened second and third round, I went to the second weight room to do two circuits there.

Just as I got to my car, Jenni drove up. She said she had fallen asleep but she still wanted to walk. So we went to the upper track and walked while she told me about her trip. Then we split and went home. I stopped at the post office for some packages. I watered the transplants again, hoping it wasn't too late. They dried out from this morning. I opened the package to find raw cacao nibs that I forgot I ordered.

I texted Tonja and she said she'd had company. Michelle texted in about meeting Jenni's cousin. I turned on the router and jotted more notes. I opened a coconut and drank the juice. I went to Tim's house for an hour and 20 minutes. I could have stayed longer, but I heard a weird ssss sound.

When I got home, I noticed a text from Chris inviting me to come to the community club to say goodbye to Jordan and to meet the new CSM and his wife. So I changed my shoes and drove over there. I sat with Chris and the new couple. Although he is going to live here, she is taking the sons and moving to a less remote location for schooling and extra curricular activities.

It was after 9:30 when we left. There was not time for Andromeda. We each retired to our computers for a bit. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to listen to short clips from Telegram.

 

No comments: