Thursday, July 20, 2023

The greasiest kitchen


Wednesday

I got up just before 8. I started taking MMS. I got coffee morning started, then went outside to water the plants. There were moms and kids at the park across the street. I dealt with a gopher mound, but no gopher came up. So no floor show for the moms.

After meditating and tapping, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed dishes. I took my shower, then vacuumed. I threw the colored load in the dryer.

I went to Shelby's house to clean at 2. I spent 2.5 hours scraping grease off of cupboards and walls. I saw Jamie had been there and taken the blinds down to soak. Then I went to Heather's house to clean while I waited for Saronna. She walked over with her wagon and her 2yo. She had a cooler which she filled from the fridge and freezer. Then she found some stuff for the kids in the garage.

It was after 5:30 when she headed back home. I offered her and her son a ride, but she declined. As they walked home and I drove home, it began to rain. I found Chris was already home. We talked for a bit, then he headed to church. I jotted notes for my blog as I listened to Mike Adams talk about food forests.

I worked on e-mail until after 8. I did my blog post for yesterday, then made tea. We watched two episodes of Andromeda. Later he went to bed, but I stayed up too late, reading e-mail.

 

No comments: