Saturday, July 22, 2023

Michelle is back!

Friday

I got up around 7:30. I got dressed and went outside to water the plants.

I read e-mail till 10. I went to Shelby's house to work in the living room on windows and baseboards. At noon I headed home. I passed Jamie and we had a short chat. When I got home, I made breakfast and ate it at my laptop. We decided not to go to Tooele because there was only one thing I needed from town and it could wait until next week.

I read e-mail for an hour or more. I laid out in the sun, flipping from front to back several times. Later we went to the commissary for groceries. When we got back, I went to Heather's house to sweep. Jenni had done a great job sorting, and she took the stuff that needed to be returned to the school. Good job, Jenni!

Then I went to Shelby's house. I did the front door and entrance. I finished walls and baseboards downstairs. I texted Jamie to let her know what was finished. Then I went by the next house to see how they were doing on moving out. Big moving truck in the driveway! There were men in a nearby house sitting around and grilling. When I got home, Chris said he was going to join Gary and the group who were grilling. Go you!

As I ate leftover fish, Michelle texted that she was back in town and had run into Chris at the commissary. Later Chris texted me the same thing. I made a salad from the fridge and the tower garden. I watched a tapping video on choices and chose to digest the salad easily. Then I listened to something as I ate the salad.

I worked on my blog, then got ready for game night. I went to Michelle's house with the water container and some fermented cheese. She ate the cheese right away, even though I cautioned her. Then we talked all evening exchanging experiences from our past two weeks apart. It was almost 11:30 when I left. I got home to find Chris already in bed. I turned stuff off and did my stretches then went to bed.




 

No comments: