Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A reasonably good band session

Monday

I got up at 7:30. I got dressed and watered the outdoor plants and indoor plants, adding a little cultured whey to the water.

At 9 I went to 408 to clean. I finished the downstairs and went upstairs to work on the bathrooms. I also did bedroom windows and vacuuming. At noon I went home for breakfast. I got a call from the company that hired Jamie, asking me to sign on as an on-call cleaner. But they are only willing to pay $21/hr. Chris came home for lunch.

I ate and read e-mail. I listened to some podcasts while playing Solitaire. I went out to mow the backyard and some taller parts of the side yard. Then I met Michelle at the gym and we walked for more than 45 minutes.

I came home for supper. I had the leftovers from last night. I watched videos on fabric marbling for a possible class. Chris came home. We discussed our day and he got upset and yelled at me. I left early for the chapel.

I got out the music and put my trombone together. Dylan came with his mom and Keli came to play piano. We tried the band book, but it didn't have a good piano part, so we switched to the hymnal. That went well. Dylan's dad came to listen.

Afterward, they left and I turned off the lights and locked the door. I stood and talked to Camille for awhile. Then we all went home, bypassing where the trucks with flashing lights were.

I worked on my blog post and made tea. I asked Chris about the flashing lights, and he said it was probably a false alarm going off. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. Later Chris went to bed and I stayed up to answer an email about which paraments I want back from the church in Huntsville.

No comments: