Thursday, August 10, 2023

Good bye, Tonja

Wednesday

I woke up early hearing Chris. I draped a towel over my eyes and went back to sleep. I got up around 7:30. I took the first dose of MMS at 7:40, and every hour after that. I started coffee morning. I read a book while waiting for supplements to kick in. I also quickly watered some plants on the front porch.

At 10:50 I filled out a cleaning contract and went to Tonja's house. The inspectors were there. We signed the contract and he gave me keys and a garage door opener. He also gave me the $100 we agreed on. After the inspectors left, he gave me more cash and said the inspectors told him that the house would pass inspection as is. Then why...? He said they wanted it cleaned properly.

He showed me the stuff meant for the swap shop. I talked to Tonja for some time. Then they had to go gas up. After they left, I put 30% vinegar in the toilets and went home.

I finished coffee morning and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. I did some vacuuming and mopping. CJ came by with eggs. I took a shower and put on shorts and a t-shirt. I scrubbed some burner bowls that had been sitting in ammonia over night. The small ones came clean but the larger ones did not. I put those back in the ammonia. I got out some ice cube trays and beat 14 eggs (not all at once). I poured the mix into the trays and put them in the freeer.

I scooped some tiny curds from the fermenting milk for Michelle. Then I met her at the gym. We walked the track upstairs. Tiffany joined us. Then we worked out in the weight room. Afterward, we sat outside and talked. She encouraged me to get bloodwork done because I have gained some weight and I don't know why.

We went home. I stopped at the post office to find only one piece of mail. Chris was not home yet. I was really hungry so I ate some celery that needed eating. Chris came home briefly, then went to Mass. I worked on my blog. I watched an episode from a health series. Chris came back from Mass and changed his clothes. He moved the mower out of the garage to make room for the work to be done tomorrow.

I read e-mail until it was time to make tea. We watched two episodes of Andromeda. I had to wrap up in a blanket because I was so cold. Then we brushed our teeth. Chris set out a suit for tomorrow, and he went to bed.

No comments: