Thursday, August 31, 2023

Too much cleaning

Wednesday

I got up at almost 8. I did my exercises and made coffee. Then I meditated and tapped, When that was done, I turned my phone back on and checked Facebook. A lady was looking for someone to sew patches on her scrubs, but by then it was too late.

I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed a sinkful of dishes. I vacuumed the carpeted areas, then showered and got dressed. I went up the hill to clean for an hour.

Then I met Michelle at the gym for walking. After walking, we did a weighted workout. I went and cleaned for another hour.

I came home and saw the plants were looking droopy again so I watered again. Chris came home from work. We talked for a bit. I worked on my blog. i talked to Jenni for almost an hour. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. Chris went to bed and I stayed up later than I intended. But I did get in a couple of tapping videos.

No comments: