Thursday, August 24, 2023

Clearing part of the swap shop

Wednesday

I got up before 7:30 to start coffee morning. I watered the outdoor plants and did the special lymph exercises. I meditated and tapped. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. Then I vacuumed and took a shower. Chris came home late with the mail. There was a trombone part for a book of swing tunes, and my Swanson's order. I laid out in the sun for a bit.

At 2 I met Michelle at the gym and we walked around the block. We discussed the business loan that I want to make to Melanie's. Then it began to rain. I went home and read some e-mail. I opened a coconut and drank the juice.

I got a call from Revonna at 3:30 saying volunteers were ready. So I immediately went to the swap shop, passing a group of firemen gathered in front of the post office. I greeted them and led them to the swap shop. I opened the other room and invited them to move the boxes from the swap shop. They also moved the back-to-back shelves and the long ones up against the wall. I thanked them and they left. Then I had to crawl through the swap shop to find my purse.

I went home for a little bit, then met Michelle at the gym at 4:30 for a workout. She talked to me as I used the machines. Then we played racquetball for a few minutes. We had to return the rackets before the office closed at 5.

I went home and read e-mail. Dale sent me an amended contract. I looked up clauses to add to it. CSM sent me pics of her patio set and asked if anyone wanted it. I posted the pics to our community Facebook group. Chris got a call saying a moving truck driver ran out of hours and wanted to sleep in his cab on post. So he went over to invite the man to sleep at our house and I cleaned up the guest room and put new towels in the bathroom. But the man declined. So I offered breakfast and he declined that, too.

I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of Andromeda. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read articles.

No comments: