Sunday, August 13, 2023

Am I my husband's keeper?

Saturday

I got up after 8, with my ears ringing loudly. I got dressed and watered all the outdoor plants. I even sprayed fertilizer on some of them. Then I went to the company house to throw the sheets in the washer and to clean. Only one bed had been slept in. I spent half an hour, then went home briefly and went to 408 to put vinegar-soaked paper towels in the toilets and on one of the tubs. I went through the left-behind stuff.

I came home, and Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. We each took a shower, then I went back to the company house to throw the sheets in the dryer. I made breakfast and ate it while reading e-mail.

It was almost 3 when I unlocked swap shop for Jenni and went to 648 for 90 minutes. I had to get supplies from 603. CSM called looking for Chris. I said I'd call him. He didn't answer so I left a message, then went back to cleaning. She texted to see if I had done it. Shannon texted, too. So finally I stopped cleaning and drove home to find him. Chris was on the phone, having just gotten the messages. Seething, I went back to cleaning.

I scrubbed the gray marks in the toilet, then concentrated on floors and ceiling fans. Then I swept the stairs. I quit at 6 to go home for supper. I had steak and quinoa. Then I put on my suit and went to the pool, arriving just as Michelle and her family did. I swam around and talked to Casey and Michelle for an hour. He said he's going to the meteor shower at 10.

Wrapped in a towel, I went home, stopping at the swap shop to lock it. I changed into dry clothes, and worked on my blog. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. I put away my laundry and we dressed the bed in clean sheets. Chris went to bed, and I didn't stay up much later.

No comments: