Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Pictures with Tonja

Tuesday

I woke up after 7:30. After getting dressed, etc, I made laundry soap on the stove: both for us and for the company house. Then I went outside to water the plants. Jamie came for her share of the cash.

At 10 I took some supplies and went to Tonja's house. It did not look like they were going to be done cleaning by their 1pm appt. I helped them by cleaning walls, and a window and the stove and fridge. They put swap shop stuff in my trunk around noon and I went home for breakfast. I read e-mail.

At 2, I went to Saronna's house. I also returned her cooler. We played music and talked to her husband (who goes back to work in 2 weeks). She returned the rest of my pickled green onions.

I went home to drop off said pickled onions and my trombone. I met Michelle at the gym, and we walked for over an hour. I listened to her talk about the conversation she had this morning at the chapel. Afterward, I went home for a bite to eat and read e-mail. Then at 6 I went to bldg 5140 for a quote.

I went home for the rest of supper. Ladies started texting about meeting at the swap shop for a picture with Tonja before she leaves. I worked on blog for yesterday and today. I went outside to pick up tumbleweeds, and rake over gopher mounds. Then at 8:30 I went to the swap shop. Michelle and Tonja and Christina were there. Michelle took some pics for Tonja who is leaving. Tonja said they'd like to sign a cleaning contract because they won't be ready by 11 tomorrow. 15 minutes later, Shiloh still wasn't there, so I went home.

I made tea and we watched one episode of Andromeda. We paused it when Michelle came over to ask Chris a question. She also told me that Shiloh showed up 10 minutes after I left. Then we finished the episode and Chris went to bed. I stayed up to read e-mail and generally catch up.

No comments: