Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Please, Ma'am, I want some more

Monday

I got up a little late. I brushed and swished and got dressed. I did lots of little things, like watering, and killing a gopher. There were other yard work type things.

I went cleaning first at Tonja's, Ethan came over to help me get something from the neighbors trash bin. The neighbor was throwing out tons of stuff. Then I went to 603 to take pics of the two couches that need new homes. I went home to post the pics on the Facebook pages, then to 408 to clean in the kitchen for 40 minutes.

I went home for breakfast. Chris was home, but left pretty as quickly. After breakfast, I went to the library because Philip wanted to ask me to clean his apartment when he leaves. We discussed that and he gave me another library shirt.

I went to 408 and cleaned for 2 hours. I talked to Jamie about moving the couches to 648. Then I went home to check Facebook and saw that Shelby wanted one of the couches. I went to 648 and cleaned while waiting for Jamie. She and her son came with the couches on a trailer. They carried them inside the garage. We talked for a bit, then they left and I went home.

I saw Shelby had messaged me on Facebook that her husband was ready to get the couch (they live three doors down from 648). So I went back. They were standing in the driveway. I opened the garage door and we talked for a bit. Jamie and I had cleaned her house and although it was uncomfortable, I asked for more money because it was a lot more work than we bargained for. They agreed to Venmo Jamie. I offered them anything they wanted from what Tonya left behind. Then I thought to ask them if they play instruments and he said he plays several. So I invited him to band tonight at 7. They walked home with the day bed.

I went home for supper. Chris cooked mushrooms and I ate them with leftover steak. Then I went to the chapel. Dylan came with a clarinet that he got from the school. We played through some of the band music. But two notes were not working for him. His mother suggested he check with his friend who plays clarinet. Then he switched to snare drum and we played some more. Then he left with his mother and I put away the music and went home.

I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. Chris went to bed soon after it was over, and I stayed to read e-mail.

No comments: