Thursday, August 17, 2023

No pie party for me

Wednesday

I got up just after the alarm. I took a dose of MMS, then got ready for coffee morning. As I did my exercises, the weasel popped up and started showing off and stopping to see if I was watching. Cute! Later when I watered outside, I saw the gopher body was gone, so maybe the weasel thought I left him a treat.

After the coffee, meditation and tapping, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I ran the dishwasher but still had to wash lots by hand. Then I laid out in the sun for awhile and read a book. It was so nice. I took a shower and vacuumed. I posted a sewing class announcement to the Housing list.

I texted the ladies about walking and only Michelle responded. She said she couldn't walk or weight train because she was attending Saronna's pie-in-the-face party. My two best friends are having a pie party and I wasn't invited? That kind of ticked me off. I put on shoes and headed to the gym. I stopped for mail, and saw the yoga lady had parked right in front of the sidewalk, and she was inside cleaning. So I said something to her about it, and picked up my mail.

I went to the gym and spoke to Tom about something the colonel left behind. He gave it to me. Then I worked out in the second weight room. Somebody took one of the machines in my circuit so I couldn't use it. Then I worked in the first weight room, skipping the one with heavy weights on it.

When I got home, I talked to Jenni, and Michelle texted me pics from the pie party. Then I read e-mail waiting for Jenni to come over, but she lost her keys. Chris came home from work. We had a discussion about the swap shop and he said he needed typed list of reasons why they should give the swap shop more room. Then Jenni came over in her bathing suit to get a box and return a book. We talked about the swap shop and she said if anyone looks in, they will understand the need for more room. Tonya thought so too. Michelle agreed to help me write a list.

I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. Not long afterward, he went to bed but I stayed up later and did some tapping videos to relax before bed.

No comments: