Thursday, April 11, 2024

Another quilter makes the trip to heaven

Wednesday

I got up early and prepared for coffee morning. Chris had bathroom rugs tumbling in the washer. As I did my exercises, Chris came home to get his belt. I told him my urine was almost red and he said to keep an eye on it till tomorrow. I considered taking methylene blue to see if it would come out purple. I finished my exercises, then did rounds of tapping and meditation. No more red. I used a urine test strip and all the colors seemed to be right or close.

I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I vacuumed the carpets. I went to a sign-over at 2. I talked to the inspectors about the current house and whether yardwork is required yet. Then I went to Housing to schedule an inspection for the apartment tomorrow at 3.

I went home to drop off the contract, then to the gym to meet Michelle and work out. We talked about having a going away party for Brittany on Monday. Beverly called to say Jane passed away. She was in charge of a quilt group in Huntsville. She was 95.

I went home to drink a coconut, then to the swap shop with the comforters I had washed. I checked the apartment and found the windows were still dirty. Then I went to the house to clean again. I vacuumed the stairs and the livingroom. Finally I used shampooer on the big carpet. I intend to vacuum again tomorrow. I took the trash can to the curb, but recycling can had trash mixed in, so I left it by the house.

I went to swap shop because Jenni texted that the furniture room key was not there. We looked and looked. Then someone said they'd accidentally taken it home. She was relieved. We chatted and I went home.

I jotted notes for my blog and chatted with Chris. I made tea and added magnesium. We watched two episodes of Walker Texas Ranger. We agreed that the opening sequence for season three was the worst ever.

Afterward, he packed for his trip and went to bed. I stayed up to read, then listened to half an hour of yoga nidra before going to bed. It didn't put me to sleep but it might have shortened the time it took to get to sleep afterward.

No comments: