Thursday, April 25, 2024

The background check that isn't yet

Wednesday

I got up before 7:30. I made coffee and exercised. I read for half an hour. I meditated and tapped. I threw the not-yet-weighted blanket in the wash, along with some towels and potholders. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed the dishes and other utensils that I use everyday. I vacuumed, but didn't mop.

I emptied the vacuum cleaner. I laid out in the sun for 20 minutes. I talked to Jamie about finishing up our most recent house. I took a shower and got dressed. I went to the gym to meet Michelle. We worked out a little, then went for a walk and talked about stuff.

I went home and made a list of my past addresses. Then I put the serger in my car. I went to the library and gave the serger to Keli. Melissa showed me where Emily's office was. I knocked on the door and Shannon let me in. They were almost done.

Emily and I talked about the background check and getting into VMIS. Neither are quite ready. We also talked about the garden, lending closet, food closet, relaxation classes, cooking classes, etc.

After an hour, I went home. I opened a coconut and drank the water. I checked messages. I got out the kitchen scale and measured out 43g of pebbles into 11 jar lids. I taped a piece of paper into a funnel and used it to slide the pebbles into the channels of the weighted blanket. It seemed heavy after just one row. So I did the second row at 28 grams.

I worked on my blog. I made tea. We watched two episodes of WTR. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to listen to part of a discussion on dissolving the Federal Reserve.

No comments: