Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Cheese-making

Tuesday

I got up before 7:30. I took vit C, then the probiotic. I read e-mail. I put the gallon of goat milk on the stove to heat slowly. I took the supplements. I stirred occasionally and looked up automatic stirrers. I watched Telegram videos.

It was after 10:30 when the milk was ready to cheese. I strained the curds, then strained the whey. I put some in the freezer. I scraped the bottom for Michelle because she literally asked for it. I washed the implements and some dishes to take the burden off of tomorrow.

It was so close to noon that I just went ahead and made breakfast. I ate and read e-mail. I went to the house to clean. I went through a box of leftover stuff and consigned some of it to junk. I called Michelle and she came right over to help me move stuff to the swap shop.

Then Michelle and I went walking in my neighborhood while she told me stuff she heard recently. After that, we stopped at my house and I gave her goat cheese. Then we went to the gym to tell Brittany how sorry we are that she's leaving. We stayed till after 5. We decided to throw her a going-away party. Actually Michelle is going to do it since she loves parties and I can't seem to finish cleaning the current house.

I came home and ate a grapefruit. Then I went back to clean. It was after 7 till I got home. I threw the left-behind comforter in the wash because it smelled like dog. Well, everything at the house smells like dog.

I heated tongue in the toaster oven. I made and ate a salad, then ate the meat. I worked on my blog. I made tea and put the comforter in the dryer. We watched WTR. Chris got ready for bed. I put the comforter through another cycle and listened to a sleep session in the den.

No comments: