Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Taking my new appliance for a spin

Monday

I got up after 8, having slept well after I finally got to sleep. The ringing in my ears was louder than usual, however. Could it be from the headphones? I took the probiotic, brushed my teeth, read e-mail for awhile, then took the regular morning supplements.

At 10 I went to the company apartment to meet Jamie. But she wasn't there yet. So I washed the windows and blinds, then used the new Spinwave on the kitchen floor. It seemed to do a good job, but was it any better than mopping? She finally showed up.

We talked for a bit and we went to the assigned storage unit to see what was in it. There was old barracks furniture, trash, and a thing for a truck. She took a pic and sent it to her husband to see if he could identify it. But no. We went back to the apartment. She went out for a smoke. I finished the kitchen floor and tried it on the bathroom floor. I took pics before and after. I left it for her and headed out. I passed her and Carey and stopped to chat. Then I went to the company house to mop the livingroom floor. I did part of the kitchen floor too.

Then I went home for breakfast. Chris was not home, but had been. I made and ate breakfast. Michelle invited me over for cabbage juice. I had already eaten, but what the heck. I loaded a vacuum in my car, plus a cleaning contract. I went to her house. She juiced half a purple cabbage. It was just over 1 cup. She split it three ways and her mom joined us in drinking it. We had a nice chat until quarter of three.

I went to the new apartment, meeting Jamie in the parking lot. The inspectors were already there, waiting for the occupant. When he showed up, we went inside. We looked around. The inspectors noted the furniture and appliance numbers. I filled out the contract. He gave the money to Jamie and she counted it. Then I put it in an envelope with one key. Everybody signed and he left. Jamie and I went to the company apartment to get all our cleaning stuff and move it upstairs to the new apartment. The inspectors were gone.

I put the Spinwave in my car. I went to the library to give them the green vacuum. We chatted about band. Then I went home. I covered a router-sized box with RF reflective fabric. It cut down on the radiation. II went to the company house to use the Spinwave on the kitchen floor. It did a decent job, but it definitely does not pick up any bits of dirt or hair. I may have to vacuum again. I tried it in the livingroom too. It left swirly marks. Hopefully they are gone after it dries thoroughly.

I went home for supper. I jotted notes for my blog. I printed out some pages for band. But only the first page printed properly. The next ones were lines here and there. But scanning showed a perfect image. Why didn't it print that way? I ate some rice and beef for supper, then headed to the chapel.

Saronna and I showed up at the same time. Keli was already there. We played from the Broadway tunes book. It was nice and will be even nicer when we get copies made. Then we all went home. I made tea and jotted notes for my blog. I prepared some blueberries for eating in front of the TV. I put the box over the router. We watched two episodes of WTR. I looked up some characters on IMDB. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to choose a bedtime story. I listened for awhile, thinking how uncomfortable the recliner was, then went to bed.

No comments: