Friday, April 12, 2024

Cashing the money order

Thursday

I woke up early hearing Chris in the shower. But he was gone before Reveille, so I don't know how early it was. I got up around 7. I checked the air purifier filters. I took the probiotic and checked e-mail.

I went cleaning: sorted recycling and trash. I went to bible study at the club. Then I went to the apt and cleaned windows. I went to the post office to get mail and cash the money order. But they didn't have the cash. I went home for lunch, then got a call from Steve that he was buying a money order with cash at the post office. So I ran down there to cash in mine. There was a box of stuff left by the swap shop door. A guy surprised me as I was getting the key. I swear no one was there and then he said 'hi'. I unlocked the swap shop and moved the box inside.

I went home to finish breakfast and The Highwire. Jenni wanted me to look at a stroller she got and see if I could sew the netting, but she did not show up at 2. I spent some time figuring out cleaning hours and such. Then I went to the inspection of the apartment. It passed. I went to the dusty house to clean again. I vacuumed part of the carpet that I shampooed. Yep, still pulling up dust. But it looked really clean. I mopped floors until after 5 and moved some of my cleaning stuff out.

I came home to change shoes. I heated up the last of the tongue for supper. I listened to some presentations. I wanted to go clean the house we signed for yesterday, but it just seemed too late in the day. I was tired and I tried laying down, but that didn't work. I took some stuff to the swap shop.

When I got back, I laid in the recliner and put on a talk on anti-aging. When it was over, I started reading the Bobbsey twins book. I was getting sleepier. Then my phone rang. It was Chris. We chatted a bit, then hung up. I started drinking tea with magnesium in it while I worked on my blog. I watched the last two episodes of Royal Pains on Netflix from the recliner. I was hoping to fall asleep, but no. Then I went to bed.

No comments: