Sunday, April 28, 2024

Sleeping issues

Saturday

I got up late, like after 8:30. I was still covered by the weighted blanket. Chris was sleeping on the couch after having run a 5am game. I brushed and swished. I took supplements and read e-mail. When I was ready for a massage, I found Chris sleeping in bed. After much deliberation, I woke him up. He agreed to the massage. So I spread the white sheet over my side and he proceeded. Then I took my shower and he took his.

I got dressed, then made and ate breakfast. I read e-mail and Facebook messages. Then I chose cleaning materials from the list I had prepared for Keli's place. I was missing two because they were at the apartment. So I went to the apartment and cleaned for an hour. I brought the two cleaners back with me. I went to Keli's RV and cleaned for her for an hour and a quarter. She paid me and I went home.

Chris was cooking a roast in the oven. I read messages from all sources. I looked through my Myst IV notes and realized that the puzzles I am working on are the last ones. Then the whole game is complete. After he pulled out the roast, I ate some of that, and finished off the ground beef. I also had some tomatoes and carrots. He roasted the rest of the small peppers and I ate some of that too.

I worked on my blog, then made tea. I found Chris asleep on the couch, so I went back to my laptop. Around 10 I woke him up to put the beef away. Then we both went to bed and he spread the second weighted blanket over me. It was pretty heavy and I wondered if it would affect my back.

No comments: