Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Michele prepares for an interview

Tuesday

I woke up around 6 to use the bathroom. Then Chris got up. He hadn't heard his phone alarm so he slept in. We stayed in bed until after Reveille. Then he took his shower and went to work.

I scooted to the bottom of the bed and went back to sleep, sort of. I got up around 8 and took the probiotic. Then I finished listening to a podcast with a lawyer named Todd Callender. I jotted notes for my blog, then watered the plants.

I stopped at Housing to schedule an inspection for 408 for after lunch. Then I went to 646 to clean for 2.5 hours. I went home for lunch. I pausing it before 1 to go to the inspection. I explained to the inspectors the things that didn't work, like the toilet and doorbell. I asked Connie about getting a tumbleweed baler to the garden. Then just before I left, I asked what to do with the used motor oil in the trash can. She said I could take it to self-help. So I went straight there, but Self-help was closed.

I went home and finished breakfast and reading e-mail. Then I went by the post office to pick up the mail. I went back to cleaning for 2 hours. I would have stayed longer, but I didn't want to miss the quilt guild meeting.

It was already in progress when I got home. I signed in to Zoom and let it play on my screen while I heated up some steak and made a salad. As I ate and watched, Chris came home from work. He cooked up some ground beef and called Michele to help her prepare for an interview for a job on Dugway.

I worked on my blog. Chris wasn't ready yet, so I read e-mail for awhile, then I made tea. We watched two episodes of Walker Texas Ranger. He packed his suitcase and went to bed. I stayed up to read e-mail, then went through my bedtime routine. I laid in bed and prayed for sleep.

No comments: